Le Châtelain is located in Brussels s Ixelles Avenue Louise neighborhood, close to Horta Museum, European Union Parliament Building, and Notre Dame du Sablon. Nearby points of interest also include Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Museum of Musical Instruments Old England Building.
Le Châtelain features a coffee shop/café and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Spa amenities include facials and body treatments. This 5 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers secretarial services, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. This Brussels property has 500 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Business services, concierge services, translation services, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a terrace, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
107 guestrooms at Le Châtelain feature minibars and espresso makers. Accommodations offer city or courtyard views. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer desks, complimentary newspapers, and safes. LCD televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers, windows that open, blackout drapes/curtains, and hair dryers. Guests may request microwaves, irons/ironing boards, and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian s room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check in or check out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 9.28 per accommodation, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.