Located in Ghent, Holiday Inn Express Gent is in the business district and close to City Museum for Contemporary Art, Museum of Fine Arts, and Jules Ottenstadion. Nearby points of interest also include Ghent University and Flanders Expo.
Holiday Inn Express Gent s restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning in the breakfast area. This 3 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers a meeting/conference room, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. This Ghent property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and exhibit space. Business services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a snack bar/deli. This is a smoke free property.
120 air conditioned guestrooms at Holiday Inn Express Gent feature coffee/tea makers and complimentary newspapers. Furnishings include double sofa beds and desks. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer phones. 26 inch LCD televisions have satellite channels, first run movies, and TV Internet access (surcharge). Rooms also include windows that open and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian s room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check in or check out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night plus EUR 15 one time cleaning fee
- Fee for high speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 6.50 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: EUR 6.50 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.